But for my first "messy twine" attempt, I'm happy that I came up with something, and actually I kind of like it. Now that I've tried it, I'll do this again sometime.
- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) aqua mist (light aqua), tropical teal (dark teal), and the polka dot print from PTI tropical teal pattern pack.
- Twine is PTI rustic jute.
- Dies are PTI heart-2-heart #9. I added dots for eyes with a black Micron pen.
- Corners are rounded with Crop-a-dile 1/2" and 1/4" corner chomper.
- The sentiment "sending you smiles" is from PTI simple sunflower, stamped with PTI tropical teal ink cube.