Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Blue with Brown and Light Orange

As I made yesterday's cards, I cut out the smaller label shape from the middle of my A2 card front.  That gave me a little stack of light blue dotted shapes to use, and today's card is the result.

I love these colors together.  The light orange star adds a playful touch to the more formal shapes and layout.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Paper Source papaya (light orange), Papertrey Ink (PTI) dark chocolate (brown), PTI blueberry sky (medium blue), and the bitty dot print from PTI melon berry (light orange) and spring rain (light blue) pattern packs.
  • Embossing folder is Cuttlebug candy cane stripe.
  • Dies are Avery Elle icon fill in the blank, Savvy Stamps hello, WPlus9 label layers 1 (blue shape - retired), and PTI mat stack 4 (brown shape). 
  • I used a Fiskars 1/4" star punch for the brown star, which is inlaid in the light orange star.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(660)

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet way to say hello....love how you use patterned paper, always adds so much to your fabulous cards.