My card, like the inspiration card, has a lacy white oval with a multi-line sentiment, a single red rose on a white die cut, a leafy green branch, and a bow tied with baker's twine. I made some changes to the ink color, the card shape, and the oval size. Also I used an embossed card base instead of tone-on-tone stamping. Thank you, Nichole and Danielle, for your inspiration!
- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) simply chartreuse (green), aqua mist, stamper's select white, and the leaf print from PTI simply chartreuse pattern pack.
- The aqua card stock is embossed with a stencil from PTI modern background collection. See this post for the technique and warnings.
- Baker's twine is PTI chocolate.
- Dies are from friendship jar flowers and limitless layers: 2-1/4" ovals.
- The sentiment "thankful for you" is from PTI think big favorites #19, stamped with PTI dark chocolate (brown) ink cube. The rose is from PTI friendship jar flowers, stamped with PTI pure poppy (red) ink cube.