Unfortunately, my photo doesn't capture the bright shine of the silver foil chevrons, and my vellum coloring looks rather brown when it's really a soft sweet green. In real life, it's quite a pretty card! Thank you, Laurie and Nichole, for your inspiration!
- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) stamper's select white, vellum, the bitty dot print from PTI new leaf (green) pattern pack, and the chevron print from PTI silver luxe foil A2 size patterned paper collection.
- Dies are a 5-1/2" We R Memory Keepers circle die and PTI branching out.
- The banner is notched with scissors.
- I added some color to the right-hand portion of my vellum branch with Copic marker G43.
- The sentiment "thanks" is from PTI limitless layers: labels, stamped with Versafine onyx black ink.