Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Leafy Thank You - Green and Blue

Simple and bright with blue dots (printed and punched) and a large green leaflet.  I like the accent line of green and blue embroidery floss.  

This is my last card design for Operation Write Home, included in my final box.  Over the past five years, I've really enjoyed making cards for OWH.  I'm very thankful that I had such a great opportunity to support our deployed troops and their families.

For more information about Operation Write Home's closing and the "finishing strong" campaign, with all cards due by August 1, click here.

Card details:
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (482)

No comments: