- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) soft stone (light gray) and blueberry sky (medium blue), bitty dot from PTI sheer basics vellum patterned paper, and leaf print from PTI spring rain (light blue) pattern pack.
- Leaf print paper is edged with Copic marker B45.
- Embossing folders are Stampin' Up square lattice (placed diagonally) (retired) and The Paper Studio script (retired).
- Die is from PTI double-ended banners.
- Corner rounder is 1/4" corner chomper by Crop-a-Dile. The bottom A2 corners are rounded, though it doesn't show up well in my picture.
- Embroidery floss is DMC 800 (light blue - 2 strands) and 799 (medium blue).
- The sentiment "with sympathy" is from PTI fillable frames #2, and the small flower is from PTI framed out #10, both stamped with PTI blueberry sky ink cube.