Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

Our 2015 Christmas card shows Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus in the Bethlehem stable, with an angel, a donkey, and a sheep.  For six years now, we've been using one of my Nativity drawings to print our cards.  This drawing is from my 2014 Advent calendar.   The sentiment inside is "Wishing you all the joy of Christmas!" 

The card has a wide white border and is computer-printed on Neenah card stock.  If you'd like to see my other Christmas card drawings, click here, then scroll down.   And here on my Mostly Markers drawing blog, you'll find my 2015 Advent calendar drawing (work in progress through Christmas Day), some links to six more years of my calendars, and more of my Advent-Christmas drawings as well.  Wishing the season's blessings to all my readers ...
(523)

No comments: