- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) shimmer in gold, cream, and scarlet.
- Dies are PTI heart-2-heart #11, flower fusion #9, and sketched shapes (large circle).
- I inlaid the gold heart into the cream flower, so that the scarlet background color would show through slightly and give more definition to the heart's edge. In real life, it makes a difference.
- Embossing folders are The Paper Studio tiny stars and Stampin' Up petals-a-plenty (retired).
- The sentiment "anniversary wishes" is from PTI keep it simple: anniversary, stamped with PTI scarlet jewel ink cube.