Saturday, December 5, 2015

Turquoise Swirls with Plaid

Textures and details in blue, turquoise, and purple.  I like the straight and curvy lines together. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) stamper's select white, Hawaiian shores (light turquoise), tropical teal (deep turquoise), and the bitty dot print from PTI royal velvet (dark purple) pattern pack.
  • I made the plaid paper with PTI plaid builder stamped in PTI Hawaiian shores, blueberry sky (medium blue), and royal velvet inks.  I edged it with Copic marker V17. 
  • The sentiment "thank you" is from PTI keep it simple: thank you, stamped with PTI tropical teal, blueberry sky, and royal velvet inks
  • Label dies are from PTI my mother, my friend.  The banner is notched with scissors.  
  • Embossing is Cuttlebug d'vine swirls.
(522)

No comments: