Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Card with Stems Drawing

Like last week's cards, this card features my stems drawing, but drawn wider instead of taller. As before, I began my flower drawing with some sketchy black ink lines. I scanned it and printed, then added dots of Copic marker for the flowers, and streaks of marker for the stems.

My card stock is Papertrey Ink blueberry sky (blue card base) and royal velvet (dark purple layer). The image layer is Neenah. The lace is 3/8" (I used 2 strips), lightly colored with Copic marker BG93 and softened/ mottled with "0" colorless blender. The stems and frame are also BG93. The flowers are V04, BV04, BV31, V04, B32, and B000.

Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (084)

No comments: