- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) rustic cream, autumn rose, scarlet jewel (burgundy), aqua mist, and the polka dot and bitty dot prints from PTI scarlet jewel pattern pack.
- Dies are PTI limitless layers: 2-1/4" hearts and framed out #8 (the small inner oval). If I hadn't been using leftovers, I would have cut my oval with framed out #10 die (like the stamp set I used) but #8 has a very similar size and shape.
- The top of the cream banner is notched with the heart die, to fit the V curve, and the bottom is notched with scissors.
- Embossing folder is Lifestyle Crafts stripe.
- The sentiment "missing you today" is from PTI framed out #10, stamped with PTI scarlet jewel ink cube.