Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sunburst Stencil with Teal Dots

A bright and sunny card with some deep teal for contrast.  I like the curving script of the sentiment across the angled sun rays.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) tropical teal.
  • Patterned paper is the polka dot print from PTI tropical teal pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired) and my homemade patterned grid paper, as described here.  In real life, though the aqua grid is pale, it's much more visible than in the picture.
  • The wide and narrow ray stencils are PTI sunburst, sponged with PTI harvest gold (medium yellow) and summer sunrise (deep yellow-orange) ink cubes, using the round Ranger ink blending tool to apply the ink.  
  • For the center circle, sponged with PTI summer sunrise ink, I made a stencil with PTI clear cardstock and an EK Success 1" circle punch.  I'll keep it with my two sunburst stencils to use again. 
  • I edged the sunburst panel with Copic marker Y19.
  • Die is PTI big basics: sunshine.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(815)

No comments: