Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Card 2017

Our Christmas card this year has an oval manger scene with the Holy Family, angels, shepherds, animals, and a border of vines and flowers, with the words "Silent Night - Holy Night" above and below the oval.  The card has a wide white border and is computer-printed on Neenah card stock. 

Since 2010, we've used one of my annual Nativity drawings to print our cards.  This one is from my 2016 Advent calendar.  If you'd like to see past years' Christmas cards that I've drawn, click here, then scroll down.

And here on my Mostly Markers drawing blog, you'll find my 2017 Advent calendar drawing (work in progress through Christmas Day) with a link to the other eight years of calendars, and more of my Advent-Christmas drawings as well. 
(812)

No comments: