Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Brown with Flowers

Today's card from a new kit by Papertrey Ink - color pop florals.  I die cut some of the kit's preprinted flowers and leaves, then glued them to one of the brown and white A2 papers.  Embroidery floss and a matted sentiment finish the card.

It was fun to play with the kit.  I didn't really expect to enjoy using the preprinted elements, but they look very nice when die cut and layered.  It felt a bit like cheating ... did I really create this card, or did I just assemble it?  But I did add my own touch with the floss and sentiment.  And I'm happy with the results. 

Card details:
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(545)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

really pretty; i must say i am a little jelly! i don't think my order will be arriving for several days yet so i get to live vicariously through you. thanks for sharing!

Betty Wright said...

Cindy, this is wonderful! I love your color choices and design! Great card!

Gina said...

Lovely!!! I'm so glad to see fellow PTIers using their goodies!