- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) summer sunrise (yellow), tropical teal, and aqua mist, and the polka dot print from PTI pure poppy (red) "+ white basics" patterned paper.
- Embossing folder is Darice dot point.
- Die is PTI wonderful words: hello, with two colors layered and offset a bit for a shadow effect.
- Twine is marigold (yellow) and Caribbean (turquoise) stripe from The Twinery.
- Yellow and teal circles are stamped onto the red and white patterned paper. I used large dots from PTI confetti toss, stamped with summer sunrise and tropical teal ink cubes.
- Technique: Since there's no individual stamp for the open circle (teal), I used a cluster stamp and tried to ink just the one circle. To catch any stray ink, I made a mask by punching a 1/2" circle in scrap paper to lay on top of the red patterned paper.